WBP Recruitment 2022 | Sub Assistant Engineer Posts | Apply Online: WB Police has issued a job advertisement for the recruitment of Sub Assistant Engineer positions within the organisation. Applicants must be Indian citizens. Candidates having Sub Assistant Engineer experience would be given priority. To learn more about WBP Recruitment 2022, please read the article.
WBP 2022 Recruiting
From May 18 to June 3, 2022, eligible Indian citizens can apply online for WB Police Recruitment 2022 posts. The age limit, educational criteria, selection procedure, and how to apply are all listed here. Applicants with a degree in a number of subjects or streams are eligible to apply for WB Police Recruitment 2022.
WB Police Recruitment 2022: According to the official notice, candidates selected for the positions of Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Sub Assistant Engineer (Electrical) will be paid Rs 20000 per month. A written test and an interview will be used to choose candidates for these roles.
Sub Assistant Engineer Vacancies at WBP
West Bengal Police Housing & Infrastructure Development Corporation had advertised for Sub Assistant Engineers in Civil and Electrical disciplines. On their official website, www.wbphidcl.com, the Recruitment provides extensive information on the news. The number of posts offered is not stated in the official pdf release.
You’ve arrived at the right place if you’re looking for a job in law enforcement or defence. A small number of people will be hired on a contract basis. Educational qualifications, eligibility criteria, age limit, number of positions, post names, salary range, job location, application cost, key links, and the application method are all available for download from the links provided below.
Qualifications Required for West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022
For recruitment to these West Bengal Police roles, civil engineering/engineering from a recognised college is essential. Electrical Engineering (Engineering) It is necessary to get a three-year diploma in electronics and electronics engineering.
Apart from that, the minimum age requirement for Sub Assistant Engineer recruitment is 21 years, with a maximum age of 40 years. For more details on educational criteria and age limitations, candidates can see the official notification.
How to Apply for Police Recruitment in West Bengal in 2022
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for the current West Bengal Police Recruitment 2022 for Sub Assistant Engineer openings from 18.05.2022 to 03.06.2022. To learn more about the application process in depth, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of the West Bengal Police Department.
- Find the ‘Recruitment -> Career -> Advertisement menu’ link and click it. Please use the link at the bottom to get the official notice.
- Check your eligibility by reading the official notices attentively.
- The Official Online Application / Registration can be found at the link below.
- Fill in all of the required fields.
- Upload all essential documents in the appropriate format and size.
- Before submitting, double-check that the information you submitted is correct and complete.
- Make the payment using the alerting mode if requested. If not, move on to the next step.
- Submit your application and print a copy for your records.
Important Considerations for the WBP Recruitment Exam
- As part of the shortlisting process, all candidates for the position of Sub Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) must undergo a screening test.
- Exams will be held in several locations throughout West Bengal.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the examination based on the number of applications received and their academic performance.
- The screening test results will be considered in the final interview/personality test.
- Candidates who have been selected for an interview will be invited to a Viva-Voce.
- Their written test and interview results are used to produce the final merit list.
- When two or more candidates get the same exam score. The seniority of both candidates’ birth dates will then decide their shortlisting.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).