Download WB Police Wireless Operator Admit Card 2021 : Available NOW
Notice for PET PMT Examination for WOPR 2020
WB Police Wireless Operator Recruitment 2022:-
West Bengal Police has recently announced and invited eligible candidates to apply online for the position of Wireless Operator. There were a total of 1251 vacancies for these positions. Many qualified and interested candidates applied online for these positions. The process of submitting online applications for these positions began on February 22, 2021, and the deadline to apply was March 22, 2021. Check out the rest of the information below.
||West Bengal Police
|Name of Post
|No. of Vacancy
||Preliminary Written Test
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Final Written Exam
||21 November 2021
|Application Submission Start Date
|Last Date to Apply Online
||22.03.2021 (5 P.M.)
WB Police Wireless Operator Selection Criteria:-
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Written Exam
- Personality Test
WB Police Wireless Operator Exam Details:–
The Written Exam for the Posts of Wireless Operator will be held soon by the West Bengal Police Department. Candidates who applied for these positions are currently awaiting exam dates. Many candidates are looking for exam dates and inquiring about them from various sources. Exam dates will be announced soon on the West Bengal Police’s official website. Candidates can learn more about the exam dates by visiting the West Bengal Police Department’s official website, or by looking at the list below.
Date of PMT PET Exam: From 30 April 2022
Date of Exam: 21 November 2021
WB Police Wireless Operator Admit Card Download:-
Candidates who applied online for Wireless Operator positions with the West Bengal Police Department are awaiting exam dates and admit cards. Admit Card is a document that is used to identify the person who is applying for a particular position. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (in this example, the West Bengal Police) that is holding an Exam or Interview. Although the Admit Cards have not yet been distributed, they will be soon on the West Bengal Police’s official website. Candidates can obtain their Admit Cards through the West Bengal Police Department’s official website or from the link provided below.
|| West Bengal Police
|Admit Card Releasing Date
||25 April 2022
|Admit Card Status
How to obtain a copy of the WB Police Wireless Operator Admit Card:
- Candidates should go to the West Bengal Police Department’s official website.
- On the screen, open the Notification for a connected post.
- Now look for the option to “Download Admit Card.”
- Now you can download your admit card from this page.
- Use your provisional id and password to log in.
- Submit the download admit card option.
- For future reference, download and print the admit card.
Exam Format (Pattern):
The following is the exam pattern for the written exam:
- Applicants who are tentatively regarded eligible will be required to take a qualifying MCQ-based preliminary test.
- There would be 100 objective-style questions with multiple choice (four options) responses that all carried the same weighting.
- This test will last approximately 1:30 hours (one hour thirty minutes).
- There will be two versions of the question paper: one in English and one in Spanish (Bengali & Nepali).
- For each erroneous response, a NEGATIVE 1/4 mark will be deducted.
The Preliminary Examination will consist of questions from the following subjects:-
||No. of Questions
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs
|Everyday Physical Science
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning
Frequently Asked Questions (Frequently Asked Question)
How do I get a copy of the West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Admit Card?
1. Candidates should go to the West Bengal Police Department’s official website.
2. Click on the notification for a linked post that appears on the screen.
3. Now look for the option to “Download Admit Card.”
4. You will now have the option to download your admit card.
5. Use your provisional id and password to log in.
6. Submit the download admit card option.
7. Save the admit card to your computer and print it off for future reference.
Where can I acquire a copy of the West Bengal Police Wireless Operator Admit Card?
The admit card will be available on the WB Police’s official website.
When will the WB Police Wireless Operator Exam be held?
When Will the WB Police Wireless Operator Admit Card Be Available?
The admit card is now available.
Where will the WB Police Wireless Operator Exam take place?
The location of the exam will be indicated on your admit card.
Is it possible to request a modification in the center/venue/date/time?
No, According to the terms and circumstances of the advertisement, the exam date, time, and location cannot be changed.
What Should I Do If I Can’t Find the Exam Center’s Exact Location?
The location of the online examination is communicated to the candidates in advance. There is ample time for the candidate to locate the examination location.
Is it OK if we bring a Xerox of our admit card?
On the day of the examination, it is mandatory to bring the original copy of your admit card. However, it is recommended that you keep two or three Xerox copies on hand in case you lose or misplace the original.
Is it necessary to keep the Admit Card after the exams?
Yes, the Admit Card is required to be carried until the time of joining. Because an admit card contains a variety of information that may be requested at the time of the result or other process.
What would I do if I misplaced my admit card?
In this instance, you should contact the Authority for Concerns.
What if I arrived at my examination center late?
If you are unable to attend the interview at the scheduled time, you will be disqualified or the decision will be made by the authority.
What should you do if the admit card contains an error?
You must contact the concerned person immediately if there is any discrepancy on your admit card.
Keep Visiting www.jobriya.info and if you have any questions, feel free to comment below.