UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Admit Card 2022 | Road Roller Cartographer Exam Date: UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Admit Card 2022 is now available for download. You can now download the Uttar Pradesh Mandi Parishad Market Inspector & Account Clerk Hall Ticket/ Call Letter 2022 and check the Road Roller Cartographer Exam Date.
UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Admit Card 2022
UPSSSC Has Released Admit Card For Road Roller & Cartographer Exam For Exam Date 22 May 2022. Please find the official notice below.
Download UPSSSC Road Roller / Cartographer Admit Card 2020: Available NOW
UPSSSC Road Roller / Cartographer Exam Admit Card Notice 2022
About Recruitment :
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) recently announced the recruitment of 284 Stenographer, Typist / Clerk, Account Clerk, Market Supervisor Category – 2 & Market Inspector positions. For these positions, a large number of candidates submitted online applications. The process of submitting an online application form began on December 5, 2018, and ended on December 26, 2018. Candidates can check their recruiting details by clicking on the link below.
About Exam :
The Exam for all selected eligible candidates will be held on May 22, 2022. Many candidates are looking for and inquiring about the Typing Test Exam Dates. Though the Typing Test dates have not yet been announced, they will be soon on UPSSSC’s official website. Candidates can check the Exam Dates on the UPSSSC official website or from the list below.
Exam date: May 22, 2022
Selection Process :
The UPSSSC Mandi Inspector & Various Other Posts will be selected entirely on the basis of a competitive examination.
Admit Card :
Candidates who are eagerly anticipating the exam should download their admit cards. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without an admit card/call letter. Written Exam Admit Cards will be available soon on UPSSSC’s official website. We’ve also included a direct link to the UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Admit Card so that candidates may get their admit cards without having to go to another website.
||Stenographer, Typist / Clerk, Account Clerk, Market Supervisor Category – 2 & Market Inspector
|Admit Card Releasing Date
|Admit Card Status
How To Download UPSSSC Mandi Inspector Admit Card :-
- Candidates should go to UPSSSC’s official website.
- Open the linked post notification that appears on the screen.
- Now Look for the option to “Download Admit Card.”
- Now you can download your admit card from this page.
- Use your provisional id and password to log in.
- Submit the download admit card option.
- For future reference, download, and print the admit card.
Exam Pattern :
The Exam Pattern Will be as Provided Below:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- The Exam Will be of 200 Question With 400 Marks.
- The Time Duration For the Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 50% Marks for Each Wrong Answer.
||No. of Questions
||General Intelligence Test (सामान्य बुद्धि परीक्षण)
||General Knowledge (सामान्य ज्ञान)
||General Science & Arithmetic (सामान्य विज्ञान एवं अंकगणित)
||General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Check out Below Some FAQS, Which Will Clear Your Doubts Related to This Post.
How do I get a copy of the UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Inspector Admit Card?
1. Candidates should go to UPSSSC’s official website.
2. Click on the Related Post Notification that appears on the screen.
3. Now look for the option to “Download Admit Card.”
4. You will now have the option to download your admit card.
5. Use your provisional id and password to log in.
6. Submit the download admit card option.
7. Save the admit card to your computer and print it for future reference.
What is the location of the UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Inspector Admit Card?
Admit Cards will be available on the UPSSSC’s official website.
When will the UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Road Roller / Cartographer Exam be held?
22 May 2022.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).