UPPCL JE Result 2022 Electrical Trainee Merit List and Result: The UPPCL JE Result 2022 is now available. UPPCL Junior Engineer Result 2022 can be downloaded from the link below. The UPPCL Junior Engineer Electrical (Trainee) Exam Result 2022 was released in April 2022. Below is a link to the UPPCL JE Exam Merit List 2022.
UPPCL Junior Engineer Result 2022
The UPPCL Junior Engineer Civil Final Result was released on April 23, 2022. Look at the list below… The JE Electrical Exam Results Will Be Available Soon….
UPPCL JE Recruitment :
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited recently announced and invited eligible candidates to apply online for the positions of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical. There were a total of 21 (civil) / 173 (military) vacancies for these positions (Electrical). Many qualified and interested candidates applied online for these positions. The process of submitting online applications for these positions began on 03.02.2021 (Civil) / 12.11.2021 (Electrical) and ended on 23.02.2021 (Civil) / 02.12.2021 (Electrical) (Electrical). Check out the rest of the information below.
||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
||Junior Engineer ( Electrical & Electronics / Tele Communication )
||21 Posts (Civil) / 173 Posts (Electrical)
||1. Written Exam
2. Document Verification
|Online Application Starting Date
||03.02.2021 (Civil) / 12.11.2021 (Electrical)
|Online Application Ending Date
||23.02.2021 (Civil)/ 02.12.2021 (Electrical)
UPPCL JE Selection Process :
UPPCL JE Exam :
Candidates who applied for the Posts of Junior Engineer Electrical gave their Exam Successfully In March 2022. This Exam was conducted by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL). The Exam was of Objective type. There were 200 Questions in this Exam & Each Question was of 1 Mark. The maximum Marks for this Exam was 200 Marks. The time allocated for this Exam was of 3 hours. There was a ne
UPPCL JE Result :
Candidates who applied for the Posts of Junior Engineer Electrical in UPPCL gave their Exam successfully On and now all the candidates are waiting for the Results. Candidates are Searching and Enquiring the Results from the Various Sources. Though the result is not declared yet, but soon it will release on the official website of UPPCL. Candidates can download their Results from the official website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) or they can download the same from the link given below.
||Junior Engineer Electrical
|Result Declaration Date
How to Download UPPCL JE Result :
- Candidates should go to the UPPCL’s official website.
- On the screen, open the Notification for a connected post.
- Now Look for the option to “Download Result.”
- Now you have the option to download the results.
- Use your provisional id and password to log in.
- Submit the Download Result Option.
- For future reference, download and print the result.
||Junior Engineer ( Trainee ) Electrical
ADVT. NO. 07/VSA/2021/JE/Electrical
||Junior Engineer ( Trainee ) Electrical
||07 & 08 September 2021
||Junior Engineer ( Trainee ) Civil
||22, 24 & 25 Feb 2022
||Assistant Engineer ( Trainee ) Civil
||13 September 2021
||Junior Engineer ( Trainee ) Electronics / Tele Communication
||25 March 2021
After Result Process :
- Candidates who score higher than the cutoff will be chosen for the next round.
- Following the results, the next stage’s dates will be announced.
- After Document Verification, the process will be completed.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
When will the UPPCL Junior Engineer Result be released?
It is expected to be announced soon.
How can I get the UPPCL JE Result?
1. Candidates should go to UPPCL’s official website.
2. Click on the notification for a linked post that appears on the screen.
3. Now look for the option to “Download Result.”
4. Now you have the option to download the results.
5. Use your provisional id and password to log in.
6. Submit the Download Result Option.
7. Save the result to your computer and print it for future reference.
If You Have Any Questions Feel Free to Comment Below and keep visiting www.jobriya.info