UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Registration | Check Status | Apply Online: Registration for the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana: If you’re looking for information about the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana, you’ve come to the correct site. Because we will supply you with step-by-step instructions on how to register in our article. In addition, detailed information will be sent to you so that you can verify the status. You may easily check it using this method. Read this article until the conclusion for additional information.
Parivarik Labh Yojana in Uttar Pradesh
National Family Benefit Scheme is the full name of this program. You can only apply for this position online. The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the UP Parivarik Labh scheme for the state’s poor families.
The Social Welfare Department is in charge of this program. This plan was put in place at the state level. Only Uttar Pradesh residents are eligible to apply for and profit from this scheme. Our story also includes a link to the application website.
Documents Required for UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
All the documents you need to apply for this scheme are as follows-
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Chief’s death certificate
- Address proof
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
- Head’s age certificate
- Passport-size photos, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
The following are the conditions that you must meet in order to apply:
- To qualify for the Death Assistance Scheme, the family’s head of household must be between the ages of 18 and 60.
- To apply, you must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Families in urban areas should not have an annual income of more than Rs.56,000/-.
- To be eligible, a family’s annual income in rural areas must not exceed Rs.46,000/-.
- To apply, you must be below the poverty line.
Benefits of UP Parivarik Labh Yojana
The following are the advantages that you will receive as a result of this scheme:
- Families living below the power line would be compensated up to Rs.30,000 under this scheme.
- The benefits of this scheme will be provided to disadvantaged households in both rural and urban areas of Uttar Pradesh.
- This cash will be deposited directly into your bank account under this arrangement.
- You will receive this money within 45 days after submitting your application.
How to Apply for the Yojana Online?
- You must apply through the official website.
- On the home page, click ‘New Registration.’
- The registration form will appear in front of you after you click.
- The district, resident, bank details, applicant details, and so on must all be filled out in the form.
- Click submit once you’ve completed all of the fields accurately.
- Your registration will thereafter be finished.
How to login in UP Parivarik Labh Yojana?
- For this, you have to open the website.
- After which the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘District Social Welfare Officer / SDM Login’.
- On the next page, you have to select your officer and district.
- After that, you have to enter your password and captcha code.
- Then after clicking on save your login will be completed.
How to Check Status of the Yojana Online?
- For status, you have to visit the official website.
- Click on ‘Application Form Status’ on the home page of the website.
- After which you will have to fill in your district, account number, and registration number on the next page.
- Then after filling you have to click on submit.
- After which your application status will open in front of you.
How do I get a copy of the district-by-district beneficiary list?
- First and foremost, you must visit the official website
- After that, go to the home page and click on ‘District Wise Beneficiaries Details.’
- The district list will then appear in front of you.
- In this section, you must choose your district.
- The Tehsil list will then appear in front of you.
- In the list, find your Tehsil and click on it.
- Following that, you must choose your Block and Panchayat.
- Following that, all of your information will appear on your screen.
How do I get a copy of the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana Mandate?
- You must go to the official website to do so.
- You must select ‘Mandate’ from the home page.
- On the next page, a PDF file will open in front of you.
- This PDF will contain your mandate.
- Then press the download button.
We hope that our essay today will provide you with clear information regarding the UP Parivarik Labh Yojana.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).