TSCAB Recruitment 2022 in DCCBs has been advertised by the Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Ltd (TSCAB) (District Cooperative Central Bank). The positions of Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager at Telangana Cooperative Bank will be filled.
These positions are available in Adilabad, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Mahbubnagar, Medak, Nalgonda, and Warangal DCCBs across the state. The online application was open from February 19th to March 6th, 2022.
TSCAB Staff Assistant Admit Card 2022
TSCAB has issued the accreditation card for Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager, which was last updated on 04/07/2022. Candidates can get it from the link below… ………
TSCAB Staff Assistant & Assistant Manager Admit Card 2022 : Now available
|Start of the tender download
|Completion of the call letter download
||24th – 04th – 2022
About the entrance ticket:-
TSCAB candidates who applied online for the posts of Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager will take their exam on April 24, 2022. (tentative). Candidates can get their admit cards online, which will be available in April 2022.
Candidates can obtain their Admit Cards by visiting the TSCAB website or clicking on the link provided below.
||Co-op of Telangana State Apex Bank Limited
||Human Resources Assistant and Manager’s Assistant
|Release date of the registration card
||April 07, 2022
|Allow card status
||April 24, 2022 (tentative)
How to Grab Your TSCAB Staff Assistant Admit Card :-
- TSCAB’s official website can be found here.
- Open the notification for the associated post that displays on the screen.
- Now look for the option to “Download admittance card.”
- You will find the option to Download Admit Card here.
- Use your temporary ID and password to log in.
- Select the option to download and submit the admittance card.
- Obtain a ticket.
- Save the entrance ticket to your phone or computer.
- Before entering the exam room, make many copies of your Admit Card.
About the exam:–
On April 24, 2022, Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited will organise the Written Exam for the positions of Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager (tentative).
Examination date: April 24, 2022 (provisional)
Selection Process :-
- Network Exam
Preliminary exam pattern:
- The exam will be in a multiple-choice question and answer format.
- MCQs are used to ask questions.
- This examination has a total of 100 questions.
- This exam has a maximum point value of 100.
- A point is awarded for each correct answer.
- Each section will have a one-hour time limit.
Brief TSCAB Staff Assistant Recruitment Details:-
Telangana State Cooperative Apex Bank Limited has invited qualified people to apply online for the roles of Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager. There were a total of 445 job openings for these positions. Many qualified and motivated applicants have applied for these vacancies online.
The procedure of submitting online applications for these posts began on February 19, 2022, and the deadline for applications was March 10, 2022.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the procedure for obtaining a copy of the TSCAB Staff Assistant Admit Card?
TSCAB’s official website has a link to download the admittance ticket.
When will the TSCAB Staff Assistant test be held?
24 April 2022 (tentative).
When will the TSCAB Admit Card for Staff Assistants be available?
From April 2022, the admission ticket will be available.
If You Have Any Questions Feel Free to Comment Below and keep visiting www.jobriya.info