The State Bank of India will publish a notification for the SBI Clerk Exam 2022, which will be held in April 2022 and will be for the recruitment of a Junior Associate (Customer Support and Sales). Along with the announcement, an SBI officer will offer position details, exam dates, and other information.
SBI Clerk 2022 notification
In April 2022, SBI Clerk 2022 Exam Announcement 2022 will be released. The SBI Clerk 2022 Notification will be available on the SBI website. On the same day as the announcement of the SBI Clerk 2022 exam, application forms will be accessible.
|name of the exam
||State Bank of India Clerk Examination
||State Bank of India (SBI)
||Junior Associates (Account Management and Sales)
|number of vacancies
||to be announced
|type of application
On a national basis, the SBI-Kaufmannstest is conducted once a year through a computer-assisted online method. Candidates who pass the SBI Clerk pre-examination will be eligible to sit for the SBI Clerk main exam in 2022, which will be followed by a language test in their home country. Read the entire page to find more about the official website for the SBI Clerk Notification 2022.
SBI Clerk exam date 2022
Every year, the State Bank of India conducts a systematic recruiting of SBI staff. Junior Associates are among the positions that SBI Clerk Exam is hiring for (Customer Support and Sales).
SBI Clerk 2022 testing date will be announced after State Bank of India issues an official hiring notification. The preliminary examination for the SBI Clerk, which was scheduled for June 2021, took conducted last year from July 10 to 13, 2021. On October 1, 2021, the main exam for the SBI Clerk was held.
In four cities, however, the SBI Clerk Prelims 2021 Test has been postponed: Shillong, Agartala, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), and Nashik. The SBI officials then set a preliminary test date for SBI Clerk 2021, which was designed specifically for these centres, and the review was concluded.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
Before registering for the exam, the candidate should study the requirements. The SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria include nationality, educational attainment, and age restrictions. The SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 qualification requirements are stated below.
- The applicant must have earned a bachelor’s degree from an approved university in any area.
- Applicants in their final semester/year of study who can demonstrate that they completed their studies by August 31, 2022 are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must be fluent in the official language of the country or organisation to which he is applying, both orally and in writing.
The candidate’s minimum age should be 20 years old, and their maximum age should be 28 years old. Reserved Category applicants are allowed age exemptions under Indian government regulations.
The fee of applying for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 varies depending on the candidate’s category. The price is set at $750. For students who fall into one of the reserved groups, there are no application fees.
The number of positions available for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 has yet to be determined. Shortly after the official announcement, the openings will be announced. Unlike the SBI Clerk 2022 announcement, the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022 is expected to have around 8000 posts available.
How to Apply Online for SBI Recruitment 2022?
To apply for the SBI online exam in 2022, follow the steps outlined below. The clerk application can be completed as follows.
- Alternatively, you can use the above-mentioned URL.
- You can also go to SBI’s official website’s careers page.
- From the drop-down option, choose “New Registration.”
- You must complete all of the essential fields.
- After you’ve double-checked the information you’ve entered, click the Submit button.
- Your registration number will then be generated and emailed to the phone number and email address you provided.
- Include your photo, signature, address, exam centres, educational history, employment experience, and other pertinent information.
- Check the information you’ve entered carefully, and make sure the photographs you’ve uploaded aren’t smudged.
- By clicking “Final Submit,” you can pay the application cost.
- Keep a copy of the application form once you’ve submitted it for future reference.
Selection process 2022
The State Bank of India (SBI) has instituted a three-stage selection process for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022: preliminary examination, main examination, and local language test. Each of the three processes in the selection process is described below.
Pre-examination: The SBI Clerk examination begins with a pre-examination. It’s a three-part computer-based 100-point online test with three sections. This test has a time limit of one hour.
The mains test is the second stage of the SBI commercial exam. Anyone who has passed the preliminary exam is eligible to take the main exam. There are four components to this test, totalling 200 points.
The final level of the SBI Clerk exam is the language test, which evaluates whether or not applicants speak their native language. After passing this exam, candidates are subsequently selected for the role of SBI Clerk.
If You Have Any Questions Feel Free to Comment Below and keep visiting www.jobriya.info