The RT PCR app, developed by the Nation Informatics Centre for ICMR, allows Sample Collection Centers to access information about the pattern being collected for COVID-19. It’s normally a good idea to keep an eye on the covid-19 vaccination certificates download system because there’s a chance you’ll be affected even after the vaccine doses and it might help officers track down vaccine records. Positional characteristics such as the latitude and longitude of the places from which the samples are taken are read by the RT PCR program. Many people are inquiring about “how to download the RT PCR test report?” because the software is required to download the COVID test report. Don’t worry if you’ve been wondering the same thing; here’s everything you need to know.
Report on Real-Time PCR (RT-PCR) can be downloaded online.
- To begin, go to covid19cc.nic.in, which is the official RT PCR online portal.
- After that, log into your account by entering your username, password, and captcha.
- Now, enter your phone number and the OTP (One-Time Password) that was sent to you.
- Finally, you can download your RT PCR Test Report in its entirety as a PDF.
What Is RT PCR and How Does It Work?
As previously stated, sample collection centers and sample collectors use the RT PCR app to download test reports from people.
The RT PCR test report can then be downloaded from the app or website. The software is available on the App Stores for iOS and Android.
Where Can I Get the RT PCR Application?
- To get the RT PCR test report, go to the Play Store or the iOS App Store and download the RT PCR application.
- Then, after you’ve downloaded the app, you’ll need to enter your phone number.
- You’ll now be asked to confirm your mobile number and accept the terms and conditions.
- You will receive the OTP in your provided cell number later.
- Now all you have to do is enter the OTP (One Time Password) and start using the app.
- After that, you’ll have a variety of options in front of you, but you’ll want to select the “Add a new Patient” part.
- Now you must fill out the form on the way to provide your personal information, which includes your Adhaar Card number and other information.
- It will now also ask you to respond to several fitness-related questions.
Finally, once you’ve finished filling out the form, click the “Submit” button in the bottom-left corner.
How to get the RT PCR test report via the app
- To begin, go to your Android or iOS device’s app store and download the RT PCR app.
- Then select “View Forms” from the drop-down menu.
- You must now choose the date on which you submitted your form.
- Then you’ll be able to see your SRF forms, and you’ll need to click on the one you wish to view in PDF format.
- Finally, this will open the form, which you can then download to your smartphone.
In these Hard times, the most important thing is to collect accurate data in a timely manner.
The Indian government is collecting data on COVID19 RT PCR, fast antibody testing, and rapid antibody tests through designated collection locations around the country.
The covid19cc.nic.in the portal is primarily used to enter the information of authorized personnel so that they can use mobile applications to submit RTPCR, Rapid Antigen, and Rapid Antibody test data to the ICMR portal for cases that are likely positive (+) or negative (-). This portal will only be accessible to authorized government officials.
How do I get a copy of the RT PCR test report?
Everything you need to know about downloading RT PCR test reports from the app and online is covered in the section above.
Continue to explore our website for details such as RT PCR Report Online Download.
If You Have Any Questions Feel Free to Comment Below and keep visiting www.jobriya.info