The Community Health Officer positions at Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in Faridkot have just been announced and invited for online applications from qualified candidates. 350 Posts were vacant overall for these positions. Many Interested and Qualified Candidates submitted online applications for these Posts. The process of submitting online applications for these positions began on July 12, 2022, and the application deadline was July 25, 2022. Check out the more information below.
||Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
|Name of Post
||Community Health Officer
|No. of Vacancy
|Application Submission Date
||12.07.2022 to 25.07.2022
About Punjab NHM CHO Exam:
Many interested and qualified candidates filled out an application, and they are currently awaiting their exam. The exam will soon take place on August 7, 2022. Below are further details about the exam.
Examination Dates: 07.08.2022
Selection Process of Punjab NHM CHO:
Baba Farid University of Health Sciences in Faridkot will administer a written test, and only passing results will be used to create a merit list.
Admit Card of Punjab NHM CHO Posts:
To attend the designated Exam Center, candidates who applied for this Competitive Exam should download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket. No candidates’ admit cards or tickets will be mailed to their homes; instead, they must be downloaded in the days before the exam. Candidates can download them through the official websites of Punjab NHM and Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, as well as from the direct link provided below.
|| Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
|| Community Health Officer
|Admit Card Releasing Date
|Admit Card Status
How To Download Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card:-
- Candidates go to BFUHS’s official website.
- Open the linked post notification that is visible on the screen.
- Now Locate the option to “Download Admit Card.”
- You Can Now Download the Admit Card Option Here.
- Use your temporary ID and password to log in.
- Submit the download admit card option.
- For future use, download and print the admission card.
Download Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card 2022 : Available Now
Exam Pattern Punjab NHM CHO Posts:
The following will be the exam format:
- The Written Examination will either be conducted online or using OMR sheets (CBT).
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, will administer a written test worth 100 marks.
Minimum Passing Marks:-
- For all categories (reserved and unreserved categories) in the written test, the minimum passing grade is 35%, or 35 out of 100.
- For the counselling, 1.5 times as many candidates as there are real openings in each category.
Download Links for Punjab NHM CHO Admit Card:
Candidates are welcome to comment on this position. You can ask us any questions you may have about the admit card. We’ll strive to address your question.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).