Punjab GDS , Dak Sevak Result 2022 | Merit List / Cut Off: On May 26, 2022, India Post announced that the Punjab GDS Merit List Result would be released soon on their official website… Candidates can see and download the GDS Merit List by clicking on the link provided below…
Download Punjab GDS Result 2022 : Available Soon
About Recruitment :
For the posts of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Gramin Dak Sevaks, Indian Post has recently announced and invited online applications from eligible candidates. There was a total of 969 vacancies for these positions. Many qualified and interested candidates applied online for these positions. The process of submitting online applications for these positions began on June 5, 2022, and the deadline to apply for these positions was May 2, 2022. Check out the rest of the information below.
|Name of Post
||Gramin Dak Sevaks
|No. of Vacancy
|Application Submission Date
||02/05/2022 To 05/06/2022
Selection Process Of Punjab GDS Post :
In this recruitment, the selection process was based on merit.
About India Post Punjab GDS Exam :
No exam was held for the Punjab GDS 2022 recruitment. The selection procedure will be based on merit. The candidates’ 10th grade marks will be used to create the merit list.
About Punjab GDS Merit List :
- Selection will be determined based on the guidelines and an automatically created merit list based on the candidate’s’ online applications.
- Higher educational qualifications will not be given any weight. The only criteria for concluding the selection will be marks acquired in the 10th standard from approved Boards, aggregated to a percentage with a precision of four decimals.
- Passing all topics according to the respective approved board standards is required, subject to the conditions outlined in Clause B of the Notifications related to Required Educational Qualifications for computing the merit.
- Candidates who have both marks and grades on their marks list must apply using only their marks. If a candidate applies solely on the basis of grades, his application will be disqualified.
- If the marks lists contain Grades/Points, the marks will be calculated by multiplying the Grades and Points by the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade of 100.
- In the event that candidates receive the same score, the merit order will be determined as follows: DOB (higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, EWS female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC Male, EWS Male, UR Male, ST Male, SC Male, OBC Male, EWS Male, UR Male, ST Male, SC Male, OBC Male, EWS Male, UR Male, ST Male, SC Male, OBC Male, EWS Male
- Each cycle of online engagement allows a candidate to apply for a maximum of twenty positions. This means that a candidate can apply for up to twenty positions on a single application, spanning over one or all Circles. This total of twenty positions, however, includes any vacancies that may arise in the candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle refers to the circle in the the prospective candidate’s native/domicile state where he/she is permanently dwelling and studying SSC where the Postal Circle is offering opportunity.) As a result, applicants should be urged to use caution when selecting among the twenty options offered to them in each Cycle. If she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle, she/he will only be offered one post in each Circle.
- If a candidate selects five postings with preferences post1, post2, post3, post4, post5, etc. and is found to be meritorious in more than one, the post with the highest priority will be offered, and the candidate’s candidature for the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly, if a candidate accepts a position at any of the remaining options, offers to the remaining options will be automatically withdrawn. If a candidate applies for more than one circle, they will only be offered one position per circle.
- Applicants who submitted incomplete applications will be disqualified from consideration.
How to Download Punjab GDS Merit List / Result :
- Candidates should go to the Indian Post’s official website.
- On the screen, open the Notification for a linked post.
- Now Look for the option to “Download Result.”
- Now you have the option to download the results.
- Use your provisional id and password to log in.
- Submit the Download Result Option.
- For future reference, download and print the result.
Download Punjab GDS Merit List 2022– Available Soon
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Check out Below Some FAQS, Which Will Clear Your Doubts Related to This Post.
When is the Punjab GDS Result going to be released?
On their official website, the Punjab GDS Merit List will be released soon.
How do I get a copy of the Punjab GDS result?
1. Candidates should go to the Indian Post’s official website.
2. Click on the notification for a linked post that appears on the screen.
3. Now look for the option to “Download Result.”
4. Now you have the option to download the results.
5. Use your provisional id and password to log in.
6. Submit the Download Result Option.
7. Save the result to your computer and print it for future reference.
What is the address of India Post’s official website where I can get the Punjab GDS Exam Result 2022?
Candidates can access the Punjab GDS Exam Result by visiting indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).