You’ve arrived to the perfect site if you want to learn everything there is to know about KYC. Because we will offer you all of the necessary information in our post. We’ll explain how to update your KYC in detail. Along with this, you will also be told about the process of checking the status. Not only that, but we’ll also show you how to resolve an invalid OTP. As a result, please read our article carefully.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the full name of this scheme. The Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Damodar Das Modi, inaugurated this scheme in February 2019.
This plan was created with the welfare of farmers in mind. This program is now accepting applications, and you may apply online. Approximately 12 crore farmers have received Rs.6000/- each year through the installation as part of this scheme.
Update on PM Kisan’s KYC
KYC was made obligatory for receiving installments through this scheme some time ago. Only if you have completed KYC will you receive the next installment. This amount is granted to three installations in the amount of Rs.2000/- per year through this scheme.
However, there was an issue with the portal for a while. Due to this, the farmers were not able to get their installments. He used to get the options of Record Not Found or Invalid OTP as soon as he completed KYC on the portal.
How do you update your pmkisan.gov.in KYC information?
- To complete eKYC, go to the official website.
- Then go to the home page and click on ‘Farmer Corner.’
- In this case, you must choose the eKYC option.
- Fill in all of the details accurately to go to the next page.
- After you’ve filled in all of the information, click ‘Search.’
- After that, you must click on the OTP link, which will be emailed to your registered mobile phone number.
- After that, you must fill out an OTP and validate it.
- Following that, a notification will be delivered to your phone indicating that your submission was successful.
- Following that, your eKYC will be finished.
What is the procedure for checking the status of KYC PM Kisan?
- You must go to the official website to verify the status.
- The website’s home page will appear in front of you.
- You must go to ‘Farmer Corner’ in this case.
- On the right side of the screen, you will find this choice.
- Select eKYC from the drop-down menu.
- The following page will open after you’ve made your selection.
- In which you will be given all pertinent facts about the situation.
What should you do if your OTP is invalid?
- To do so, you must first link your Aadhar card number.
- You must also update your registered phone number.
- If you still get the Record Not Found option after all of this, please contact us.
- As a result, you must visit your local ‘CSC Center.’
- You can use your fingerprint to open it.
- You can open it this way using Biometrics Authentication.
- We hope that our post has provided you with all of the necessary information about the KYC Update.
- Add our website to your bookmarks to get all of the latest updates first.
Keep Visiting www.jobriya.info and if you have any questions, feel free to comment below.