OSSSC Group C Admit Card 2022 | Physical Exam Date Hall Ticket:OSSSC Group C PSM / PET & Document Verification Exam Date Will Be Announced On 20.05.2022. Soon Continue to check this post for updates.
Download OSSSC Group C PSM / PET & Document Verification Admit Card 2022: Available Soon
About OSSSC Group C Recruitment :-
The OSSSC has just announced and invited eligible candidates to apply online for Group C positions. There were a total of 2841 vacancies for these positions. Many qualified and interested candidates applied online for these positions.
The process of submitting online applications for these positions began on October 1, 2021, and the deadline to apply was October 21, 2021.
Other information about the Admit Card can be found below.
||Odisha Sub- Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|Name of Post
||Group C Posts
|No. of Vacancy
|Written Exam Date
||30 January 2022
|PSM / PET & Document Verification Exam Date
||Info. Later On
Selection Process Of OSSSC Group C :
- Written Exam.
- PSM / PET & Document Verification
OSSSC Group C Exam :
On January 30, 2022, the Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) held a written examination for Group C posts.
Soon, the PSM / PET & Document Verification Schedule will be available.
Candidates can learn more about the Exam Dates by visiting the Odisha SSC’s official website, or by reading the information below.
PSM/PET & Document Verification
Exam Dates: Later information The written exam will be held on January 30, 2022.
About Admit Card :
Candidates who applied for Group C positions in OSSSC online are awaiting exam dates and admit cards. Admit Card is a document that is used to identify the person who is applying for a particular position. The Admit Card is issued by a Concerned Organization (in this example, the OSSSC) that is holding an Exam or Interview. Although the Admit Cards have not yet been distributed, they will be available soon on the Odisha SSSC’s official website. Candidates can either download their Admit Cards from the OSSSC’s official website or through the URL provided below.
|| Odisha Sub – Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
|| Various posts of Group C
|Admit Card Releasing Date
|Admit Card Status
OSSSC Group C Admit Card Download Instructions:
- Open the linked post notification that appears on the screen.
- Now Look for the option to “Download Admit Card.”
- Here you can find the option to download the admit card.
- Use your provisional id and password to log in.
- Submit the download admit card option.
- Download the Admissions Card.
- Please save the Admit Card on your phone or computer.
- Before entering the exam hall, make several copies of your admit card.
Exam Pattern Information:
The following is the exam pattern:
- The exam will be objective.
- MCQs will be used to ask questions.
- There will be only one paper.
- There will be 180 questions in total in this exam.
- This exam will have a maximum score of 180 points.
- Each question will be worth one mark.
- This exam will take three hours to complete.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) :
Check out Below Some FAQS, Which Will Clear Your Doubts Related to This Post.
How to Download OSSSC Group C Admit Card?
1. Candidates visit the official website of OSSSC.
2. Open the Notification for related post displayed on screen.
3. Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
4. Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
5. Login with provisional id & password.
6. Click on download admit card option submit.
7. Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Where I Will get the OSSSC Group C Exam Admit Card?
Admit Card Will be Available online on the Official Website of OSSSC.
What is the Exam Date of OSSSC Group C Exam?
30 January 2022
When OSSSC Group C Admit Card Will be Release?
Admit Card Will Be Available from January 2022.
Where will be the Exam Center in OSSSC Group C Exam?
Exam Center will be mention in your Admit Card.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).