OFSS Inter Admission 2022 Fee, Apply Online | Last date, Process: All candidates who are serious about applying for OFSS Bihar Inter Online Admission Form 2022 should read this entire post to obtain updated. The Bihar School Education Board launched the Online Facilitation System for Students (OSSS), also known as the Inter Intimation Letter Print 2022, to enable students to start taking part in the OFSS Inter Admission 2022.
OFSS Inter Admission 2022
Thanks to a brand-new online system called the Online Facilitation System for Students (OFSS) that was created by the Bihar School Examination Board, students will be able to enrol in Intermediate courses in Arts/Science/Commerce/Agriculture in numerous Colleges/Schools affiliated and recognised with the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) in all 38 districts of Bihar (BSEB).
||Bihar School Examination Board, Patna
||Bihar Board Inter Admission 2022-23
||Inter or 11th Class
|OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2022 Start Date
||June 2022 (Last Week)
||Science, Commerce and Arts
|OFSS Bihar Admission 2022 Last Date
||Aadhar Card, 10th Marksheet, income Certificate if Applicable
|Bihar Intermediate Spot Admission Form 2022 Fees
|Bihar Board Inter Admission 2022 Merit List
|Type of Post
Students must validate their eligibility before applying as the application process will start on June 22nd, 2022, through the OFSS. All students should take note of the application deadline, which is June 30, 2022.
OFSS Inter Admission Apply Online 2022
Students must have passed matriculation, the Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE), the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or any other test deemed comparable by the Bihar School Examination Board in order to be eligible for OfSS Bihar Inter Admissions in 2022. (BSEB).
The Common Application Form (CAF), which is available at www.ofssbihar.in and can be accessed from any location with internet access, can be used by students to submit their applications online. The admissions process is now transparent, trustworthy, hassle-free, and economical thanks to technology. As a result, there are less candidates’ and parents’ concerns regarding the selection process and related questions.
How to Apply for OFSS Inter Admission 2022?
- To use the OFSS BSEB Online Portal, please go to http://www.ofssbihar.in.
- To submit an application for admission to Intermediate College & School, click the relevant link.
- Fill out the form, then upload any pertinent photos.
- Select the programme at the institution or college to which you want to be admitted.
- An OTP will be delivered to your mobile device after you hit the Submit button.
- Click the Submit button after entering the OTP.
- Following that, the Payment option will show up, allowing you to select your preferred method of payment.
- Select the SBI e-pay option, then click the Proceed for Payment button to make a payment.
- To pay the fee, you can do so online.
OFSS Inter Admission Form 2022
You can now fill out an 11th Spot Admission Form 2022 via the official website of BSEB for Inter Admission, which can be found at ofssbihar.in. It is how you may begin your higher education. When the board invites candidates with 10th-grade completion from Bihar Board or other state boards, they must register online for Inter Admission 2022, Bihar Board.
You must have your 10th pass mark sheet, Adhar card, and mobile number handy before filling out the Inter 11th Spot Admission Form 2022. To ensure that your OFSS Bihar Inter Registration 2022 Form is completed accurately, please follow the directions below. Only Rs. 350 is required as an application fee for OFSS Bihar Inter Admission 2022, and the payment method is explained in the Common application form (CAF).
OFSS Inter Admission Eligibility Criteria 2022
Students who have completed the tenth grade or an examination that is considered to be equivalent from the Bihar School Examination Board, the Bihar Board, the CBSE Board, the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), or any other state board that the government has approved are eligible to apply.
- As for their admission form costs, applicants in All Categories would be required to pay Rs.350/- (Rs.100/- for the application price, Rs.200/- for the college or university intrinsic fee, and Rs.50/- Charges).
- There are only four acceptable payment methods: debit card, credit card, internet banking, or E-Challan.
- Please note that a student may submit an application to a minimum of ten and a maximum of twenty institutions with a single payment.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info)