Navodaya Vidyalaya 11th Class Admission Form 2023 | Apply Online: Latest Updated on 30.7.2022 – Navodaya Class 11th Application Form is Started For 2022 – 23 Session Get Details Below. Online applications are invited from qualified students for admission to Class XI against the open seats that are likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2023. Admission will be made on the basis of students’ performance in Class X Board Examinations by CBSE / State Education / other recognised Board.
About NVS 11th Class :
Students will be admitted based on their performance in the Class X Board Exam for the academic year 2023 and the number of openings in Class XI.
11th Class Streams Available :
SCIENCE, COMMERCE, VOCATIONAL and HUMANTIES
11th Class Eligibility Condition:
- The candidate was born between 1 June 2005 and 31 May 2007. (both days inclusive). All candidate categories, including those who are members of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, are affected by this.
- During the academic year 2021–2022, the candidate must have graduated from a recognised school (associated with CBSE or any other State Education or other recognised Board) in the State where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is situated.
- A good modern education for bright kids, primarily from rural areas.
- Up to Class XII, coeducational and entirely residential.
- Typically, in rural locations.
- Free education, including expenses for boarding and accommodation, uniforms, textbooks, stationery, etc.
- connected to CBSE.
- Only through an objective type test developed and administered in the relevant area is admission to Class VI permitted.
- Using the three-language formula.
- Up to class VIII, JNVs use their native tongue or a regional language as the medium of instruction. After that, math and science are taught in English, and social science is taught in Hindi/English. Students from JNVs take the CBSE board exams.
- In order to foster national integration by fostering an understanding of the diversity and plurality of the nation’s culture and people, thirty percent of Class IX students from a Vidyalaya located in a Hindi-speaking area spend one academic year in a Vidyalaya in a non-Hindi-speaking area and vice versa.
- The highest score in JEE Main 2020 was 38%. from 11733 pupils, qualified
- Six students from the impoverished class received international admission after completing Class XII after qualifying in JEE (Advanced)-2020 and NEET-2020, respectively.
- best outcomes in classes X and XII Residential schools that accept both genders exist in every district in the nation (except Tamil Nadu State) Boys’ and girls’ hostels that are separate
- Free tuition, room, and board
- extensive cultural interchange through the migration programme
- Computer: 1 student to 8
While education in the schools is free, including boarding, lodging, uniforms, and textbooks, per NVS policy, only students in Classes IX to XII are subject to a small fee. The candidate can fill out the online application form directly on the NVS website, www.navodaya.gov.in, starting on July 29, 2022. Children from BPL (below the poverty line) families, SC/ST children, and female students are not required to pay a fee. Application deadline is August 18, 2022. (24.00 hrs). While other aspects of education at schools, including board and lodging, uniforms, and textbooks, are free, only students in Classes IX to XII are required to pay Rs. 600 per month to Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi. Pupils from the SC/ST categories, all female students, and those whose families make less than the poverty line (BPL) are excluded, though. Vikas Nidhi would charge @Rs.1500/- per month or actual children education allowance received by the parent per month whichever is less in relation to wards of Government employees other than exempted category (Students of classes VI to VIII, all SC/ST & Girl students, and wards of BPL families).
- उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र सीधे एनवीएस की वेबसाइट www.navodaya.gov.in पर 29/07/2022 से भर सकते हैं।
- स्कूलों में शिक्षा बोर्डिंग, लॉजिंग, वर्दी और पाठ्यपुस्तकों सहित नि: शुल्क है,
- कक्षा IX से XII के छात्रों के लिए NVS पॉलिसी के अनुसार एक मामूली शुल्क एकत्र किया जाता है।
- अनुसूचित जाति / अनुसूचित जनजाति, लड़कियों और ऐसे परिवारों से जिनकी आय गरीबी रेखा (बीपीएल) से कम है, को शुल्क के भुगतान से छूट दी गई है।
- आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि 18/08/2022 (24.00 बजे) है।
Online Application Process Involves 3 Steps:
- Submission of Personal Details / व्यक्तिगत विवरण प्रस्तुत करना
- Submission of class Xth Marks / दसवीं कक्षा के अंकों को प्रस्तुत करना
Selection of Students:
- A district-by-district merit list will be created, and students will be chosen to fill the open positions.
- A common merit list will be created at the state level following the selection of students to fill the open positions in the district’s JNV.
- Following step a), the State level merit list will be used to fill any open positions in JNVs within the same State, taking the candidate’s exercised option into account.
- Vacant seats will only be filled from the State level merit list after selection by steps a) and b), if the chosen applicant does not join despite best attempts.
- जिलेवार मेरिट लिस्ट तैयार की जाएगी और रिक्तियों के विरुद्ध छात्रों का चयन किया जाएगा।
- जिले के जेएनवी में रिक्तियों के खिलाफ छात्रों का चयन करने के बाद, राज्य स्तर पर एक सामान्य मेरिट सूची तैयार की जाएगी। चरण a के बाद उसी राज्य के किसी भी JNV में रिक्तियां मौजूद हैं, उम्मीदवार द्वारा उपयोग किए गए विकल्प पर विचार करके राज्य स्तर की मेरिट सूची से भरा जाएगा।
- चरण ए) और बी) के चयन के बाद, यदि चयनित उम्मीदवार सभी प्रयासों के बाद भी शामिल नहीं होता है, तो खाली सीटें केवल राज्य स्तर की मेरिट सूची से भरी जाएंगी।
Select List will be notified at the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as published in the website of JNVs concerned. Selected candidates will also be intimated by Post / SMS.
|Last Date of Submit Application Form
What Age Standards Should Apply To Navodaya Class Eleven? The candidate was born between June 1, 2005, and May 31, 2007. (both days inclusive). All candidate categories, including those who are members of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, are affected by this. What standards of education should apply to Navodaya Class 11? The applicant must have completed Class X in the State where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is located within the academic year 2022–2023 and be connected with CBSE or another State Education or other recognised Board.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).