Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Registration | Beneficiary List | Form Date: If you want to learn everything there is to know about Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, read our post all the way through. Because you will find all of the necessary information concerning the beneficiary list and registration in our article. Aside from that, you will be given detailed information on the application deadlines. In addition, you have been given step-by-step instructions on how to complete the registration process.
Pension Yojana Madhu Babu
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is the full name of this scheme. In January 2008, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik announced the commencement of this programme. Which has been launched exclusively for Odisha’s permanent residents.
You can apply both online and offline for this position. The Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities is the name of the department that oversees this scheme.
Types of Madhu Babu Pension
There are the following types of this scheme which are as follows-
- Widow pension
- Case of Leprosy patient
- Old-age pension
- Disability pension
- Unmarred woman
- Divorcee woman
- Disability person AIDS/ HIV
- Widow pension AIDS/ HIV
Document Verification for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The following are some of the documents you’ll need to apply for this scheme:
- Aadhar card
- Casting certificate
- Husband’s death certificate
- Age proof
- Family income proof
- Resident proof
- Disability certificate, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
While applying, there are a few things to bear in mind. For which the following eligibility conditions have been established:
- Only citizens of Odisha are eligible to apply.
- For a pension, you must be at least 60 years old.
- To apply, your annual income must be at least Rs.24,000/-.
- At any age, a widow can apply for a pension.
- You must not be a member of any other pension system in order to apply.
Amount of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana
The amount of pension that will be given to you under this scheme is as follows-
|Madhu Babu Pension
|Age [In years]
||Per Month Pension Amount
|60 – 79
|80 – 80+
How to apply for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana?
- You must apply through the official website.
- You must choose ‘Apply for Scheme’ from the home page.
- Following that, the following page will load.
- You must suck the ‘Madhu Babu Pension Yojana’.
- After sucking, press the Proceed button.
- The application form will then appear on your screen.
- In which you must correctly fill in all of the information requested.
- In addition, you will be required to upload the papers.
- Finally, press the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Track Apply Status for Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Registration?
- You must go to the official website to do so.
- On the home page, click ‘Apply for Scheme.’
- Select ‘Madhu Babu Pension Yojana’ in the Track Application Status section on the following page.
- After that, you must select ‘Track.’
- Enter your application number after that.
- On your screen, your status will appear.
We hope that our article today provided you with all of the necessary information concerning the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana. If you have any further questions, please leave a message in the comments section.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).