JoSAA Choice Filling 2022 , Seat Allotment dates and Process: Based on their performance on the JEE Main and JEE Advanced, applicants are accepted into Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) programmes at IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs in India. The Indian federal government has recognised the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) as a legitimate authority. Candidates who have successfully completed JEE Main and JEE Advanced are obliged to take part in the Joint Seat Allocation Authority’s counselling process (JoSAA). Candidates must show they can meet the eligibility requirements in order to take part in the JoSAA 2022 choice filling.
JoSAA Choice Filling
JoSAA 2022 Counseling will begin after the JEE Advanced 2021 test results have been made public. According to the official announcement that was given, all applicants must register for Counselling on the JoSAA website in order to take part. The seats will then be secured, and each candidate will be assigned a certain day and time to submit their applications in order to complete the admissions process.
Candidates have been informed that they must abide by any requests to appear at the Institute for physical verification or for any other purpose and do so on-site at the Institute. On the other side, this wouldn’t happen until the sixth round of counselling was over. Look at the important dates that are provided below.
Before being admitted to the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), the National Institute of Technology (NIT), the Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT), or any other Government Funded Technology Institutes, students are given counselling and the chance to fill out their choice of programmes (GFTIs).
Dates for JoSAA Seat Allotment in 2022
Beginning on the first day of JoSAA 2022 option filling and continuing through the JoSAA 2022 counselling stages is the process of physically verifying applicants. A seat will be forfeited and given to another applicant if a JEE (Advanced) 2022 qualifying Person with Disabilities applicant does not complete this process by the absolute latest before the end of the counselling round in which they are assigned a seat (if any).
Before moving on to the step of the selection procedure that involves physical verification, candidates must register on the JoSAA 2022 website. Candidates must use the link on the JoSAA 2022 website to select any IIT (for physical verification), day, and time (FN/AN) before showing up for the physical verification.
JoSAA Eligibility Requirements
There are no specific eligibility requirements for the JoSAA 2022. Candidates must have passed either the JEE Main 2022 or the JEE Advanced 2022 test in order to be eligible for JoSAA counselling in 2022. The applicants must also meet the criteria established by the participating institutions. If the necessary qualifications are not met, the applicants won’t be assigned to the universities offering admission into the Bachelor of Technology degree.
How to Apply for JoSAA 2022 Choice Filling?
- Candidates must visit the official website , before applying.
- Create a profile on the counselling section of the official JoSAA website.
- Candidates would be required to enter their JEE roll number and password in order to log in.
- According to their priorities, the candidates would have to make choices and then commit to them.
- In the case that there are any issues, candidates might modify their preferences.
- After all relevant circumstances have been taken into account, candidates may postpone consideration for the programme of their choice at the college of their choice.
- Following the allocation of the college, you can submit your choice and request an allocation letter.
JoSAA 2022 Important Instructions
- The counselling services offered by JoSAA would be available to all IITs, NITs, and other GFTIs. The website josaa.nic.in is where applicants must select their preferences. The NIT+ plan requires candidates who participated in the JEE Main 2021 exam to select their preferences; nevertheless, they are not qualified for admission to the IITs.
- For consideration for admission to the IITs and IISc, only candidates with high enough JEE Advanced 2021 exam scores will be taken into account. Candidates who have passed the JEE Advanced with a qualifying score may also be admitted to any other participating institutes.
- On josaa.nic.in, candidates can check their eligibility for registration. They can also select their favourite institutions and branches there in descending order of preference. Candidates must weigh their alternatives before submitting the form because they will all be chosen based on the same standards.
- Once they have finished the prior steps of picking alternatives, candidates must LOCK their decisions. The most recently stored selections will automatically have their locks applied if the options were not already locked before the previous time. Keep in mind that after the options have been locked, they cannot be modified. So proceed with great caution.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info)