JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022 | Exam Pattern Download PDF : In this article today, we have provided you with detailed information regarding JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022. As a result, please read our essay thoroughly till the end. Because you will find everything you need to know about the exam pattern in our article. Along with this, you will be given detailed information about the curriculum. For additional information, please visit our website.
Syllabus for JKSSB Panchayat Secretary 2022
The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board has declared a total of 1395 vacancies for this recruitment. In which you will be hired only on the basis of a selection process. You only need to pass the written exam for this. If you do not pass this written test, you will not be considered for this position. In all exam centres, the written test for this position will be conducted in a completely fair manner. I hope you will study well for the exam.
Only online applications were accepted for the position of Panchayat Secretary. This project began on June 6, 2022. The deadline to apply for this has been set for July 6, 2022. The application site will then be closed. Because this application is only active for a limited time. If you’re interested in learning more about this, you may go to the official website. In our article, we provide a link to the relevant website.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022 – Overview
||Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board [JKSSB]
||Jammu & Kashmir
|Application started on
||6 June 2022
|Last date of apply
||6 July 2022
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2022
The following is the pattern you’ve chosen for this post:
- This exam will consist entirely of multiple-choice questions.
- The exam will include a total of 8 sections for you to complete.
- Each section will be worth 15 points.
- This exam will be worth a total of 120 points.
- For the exam, you will be allotted a total of 2 hours.
- If you answer a question incorrectly, you will lose a quarter of a point.
||General Knowledge with special reference to J&K UT
||General Knowledge & Current Affairs
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Syllabus 2022
Your syllabus for the post of Panchayat Secretary has been decided as follows-
- Paragraph writing / Comprehension
- Editing / ProofReading
- Rearranging jumbled sentences
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences
- Idioms and phrases
- Uses of Prepositions
- Paragraph writing with blanks to be filled in with the following Phrases, Pronouns, Homonyms/homophones, and Tenses
- (x) Independence and Partition of India
- Revolt of 1857 • Causes and Effects
- Rise Of National Movement – Factors
- Quit India Movement
- Factors leading to the Rise of Extremism in the Congress with special reference to the Partition of Bengal
- Formation of the Indian National Congress in 1885 and Role of Moderates
- Boycott and Swadeshi Movement. (vii) Rise of Muslim League in 1906: Causes
- Khilafat Movement and the Non-Cooperation Movement
- Important dates and historical events with reference to India
- Rainwater Harvesting
- Roads (Different routes of J&K State)
- Conservation and protection of forests
- National / Zoological Parks and wildlife sanctuaries (Reference of J&k Sanctuaries and National Parks)
- Change of Seasons/ Planet/ Solar System/ Longitude – Latitude. Types of forests (with special reference to J &K State)
- Water resources. Sources of Water (with special reference to J &K State), Uses of Water Resources. Conservation and management of water resources
- Problems in finding Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres, and right circular
- Simple / Compound interest
- Linear equations with two variables
- Progression / BODMAS
- Cylinders/cones. Frustum of a cone
- Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems
- Profit and loss
- Probability: Simple problems on Single event
|General Knowledge with special reference to J&K UT
- Rivers and Lakes
- Important Tourist Destinations
- History of J&K State
- Center-state relationship
- Weather, Climate, Crops, Means of Transport
- Historical places and their importance
- Flora and Fauna of J &K State
- Important dates. Popular names of personalities and their achievements/contributions
- Constitution of J &K with reference to constituent Assembly
- important projects and their impact on State Economy
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- Awards, Honours, and Prizes,
- Seven Wonders
- The World of Sports
- Exports and Imports,
- Capitals and Currencies of Countries
- United Nations Organisation, Members of United Nations Organisation (UNO),
- Other International Organisations and Groups, Members of SAARC, ASEAN, BRICS MD G7, Space Programme of India
- India’s Atomic Research Programme,
- India’s GDP, Per capita Income,
- Thermal / Nuclear/ Hydro Power Plants in India
- Important Dates,
- Popular Personalities, Geographical Discoveries, Books and Authors, Principal Languages of India
- The Campaign
- Presidential elections
- Cities and Villages
- The United Nations
- Direct and Indirect Democracy, Hindrance to Democracy
- Public opinion. Representation
- Secret Ballot
- (i) Fundamental Rights
- (ii) Fundamental duties
- (iii) Directive Principles
- (iv) Origin of democracy and its types
- Chemical properties of metals like the action of water, air, acids, salts; Reactivity series of metals
- Gravitation / Heat / Light / Matter / Acids / Salts 1 Elements I Cells
- Occurrence of metals; their extraction, enrichment of ores. Extraction of metals in accordance with activity series; refining of metals
- Various sources of energy; conventional sources of energy: improvement in technology for using conventional sources of energy (Biomass and wind energy)
- Environmental pollution
- Ecosystem – Its components, Food chains, and food webs
- Ozone layer, Its depletion, Green House Effect
- Mendel’s contribution and experiments on pea plants
- Types of reproduction in Plants and Animals
- Classification of Plants and Animals
- Non-conventional sources of energy (Solar energy, Energy from the sea)
- Physical properties of metals and nonmetals
- Life processes: Nutrition and its types. Respiration, Transportation of water, food, and minerals in plants, and Excretion with reference to plants and animals
How to Download the Syllabus Online?
- To begin, go to the JKSSB website.
- Then, on the home page, select the Syllabus option.
- Then you must fill in the required information.
- On your computer screen, your Syllabus will appear.
- Save and download the exam’s syllabus.
If you have any questions concerning the JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022, please ask them in the comment area.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out Below Some FAQS, Which Will Clear Your Doubts Related to This Post.
Question: What is the number of sections in this exam?
Ans. This exam will be divided into six portions.
Question: How many positions for Panchayat Secretary have been announced?
Ans. For this position, there are a total of 1395 openings.
Question: What format does the syllabus come in?
Ans. This curriculum is available in an online format.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).