Indian Army Recruitment Agniveer Rally 2022 | Notification | Apply Online | Dates: The Indian Army released the recruiting notification for the Agniveer Recruitment under the Agnipath/Agneepath Scheme in the midst of protests. Beginning in July 2022, the registration process for many positions in the Indian Army under the Agnipath Scheme will be open.
When the application forms are made available on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in, those who wish to serve their country can apply for the recruitment. Continue reading this article to learn more about the application process, eligibility requirements, and timetable.
The applicant must carefully read the notification to learn about the requirements before starting the application procedure. The applicant must complete and submit the online application at joinindianarmy.nic.in within the specified time frame.
The authorities will promptly revoke any application forms that are discovered to be incomplete or sent by an offline method (post, fax, or email). The subsequent portions of the article contain more information regarding the Indian Army Agniveer Rally Recruitment 2022.
Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2022: Overview
Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner).
Store Keeper Technical.
Agniveer Tradesman Class 10th Pass & 08th Pass.
|Status of Application Forms
||Year 1: Rs.30,000
Year 2: Rs.33,000
Year 3: Rs.36,500
Year 4: Rs.40,000
||PFT, PMT, Medical Test & Written Test
joinindianarmy.nic.in Agniveer Recruitment 2022: Schedule
The activities revolve around the Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 is given in the table below:
|Commencement of registration process
|Last date of the registration process
|Indian Army recruitment rally
Indian Army Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are interested in the position must meet the requirements established by the officials of the recruitment agency. The information about educational requirements and age restrictions is provided in the tabled format below:
|General Duty (All Arms)
||(a) The applicant must have passed class 10th/Matric with 45% in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
||(a) Passed class 10th/12th in Science stream with PCM & English as main subjects scored 50% in total and 40% in each subject.
|Agniveer Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner)
||(a) The candidate must have cleared class 10th/12th from any recognized body including NIOS and ITI course of minimum 01 year in the required field with NSQF level 4 or above.
|Agniveer Clerk /Store Keeper Technical
|(a) Cleared class 10th/12th in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and a minimum of 50% in each subject.
(b) Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping in Class XII is mandatory.
(All Arms) 10th pass
|(a) Pass class 10th and secured a minimum percentage of 33% in each subject in the final exams.
|Agniveer Tradesmen (All Arms) 08th pass
||(a) Simply passed class 08th and scored a min. percentage of 33% in each subject.
The information about the eligibility requirements for the 2022 Indian Army Agniveer Rally is provided below:
- The applicant should be between the ages of 17 and 23 when submitting an application for the recruitment of 2022.
- For the recruiting year 2022–2023, the upper age limit has been lowered from 21 to 23 years old.
Documents needed for the Application
It is crucial to understand that all candidates must present certain documents at the time of the application process in order to complete the application form. The following is a list of those documents:
- Marksheet of class 10th/12th.
- Domicile certificate.
- Transfer certificate.
- Relationship certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Character certificate.
- NCC certificate.
- Sports certificate.
The candidate will always present the required documents at the rally location, duly signed by the candidate on Rs. 10 non-judicial stamp paper and properly confirmed by a notary. Entry into the rally requires the production of an affidavit.
Steps to Apply Army Agniveer Online?
Our personal recommendation to you, dear scholar, is that you check out this section if you meet the eligibility requirements. The stages required in the application process for the Indian Army Agniveer 2022 have been thoroughly detailed.
- Visit the Indian Army website.
- the captcha code that is provided on the website.
- After that, click the “Enter Website” option.
- You will be connected to the portal’s home page.
- On the right side of the website, click the ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ box.
- First, tap the box labeled “Registration.” Second, go through every instruction. Third, click the “Continue” button.
- Additionally, you will be taken directly to the registration form page.
- Enter the information requested in the registration form.
- Click the “Submit” button when you are through entering the information.
- Your mobile number will be used to generate the username and password.
- Note down the credentials in a secure location because they will be crucial in the following steps.
- Applicants must enter their username and password on the login page in order to access the dashboard.
- After that, click the “Login” button.
- You’ll arrive at the new website’s dashboard where your Indian Army Agniveer application form is displayed.
- Don’t skip any sections when filling out the application; go through it carefully one at a time.
- Check out the form you filled up in advance.
- If you identify any errors, you may fix them by clicking the link labelled “Edit Application Form.”
- Check the box next to “Final Submit” once you’ve finished editing.
- Your application form’s submission notification will be shown to you on the screen.
- The application form should be downloaded and printed to complete the process.
- Keep a copy of the application that has been printed out for your records.
Post the application process, the applicants whose application forms will get approved will be invited to appear for the ‘Physical Fitness Test (PMT)’.
In order, to clear the PMT round, an applicant have to cover an area of 1.6 km area with 5 min 30 sec by running, pull-ups, 9 feet ditch & zig-zag balance.
Those who will clear the PFT round will proceed toward the ‘Physical Measurement Test’ followed by the ‘Medical Test’ and ‘Written Test’.
In the end, the officials will give a ‘Joining Letter’ to those applicants who cleared all the rounds of the recruitment stages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Check out Below Some FAQS, Which Will Clear Your Doubts Related to This Post.
When will the 2022 Indian Army Agniveer recruitment begin?
Beginning in July 2022, the Indian Army Agniveer recruitment procedure for the academic year 2022–2023 will be conducted online.
What requirements must be met in order to qualify for the Indian Army Agniveer recruiting in 2022?
All applicants must have completed the 10th or 12th grade from a reputable Board or Council and must be between the ages of 17 and 23.
Can I use an offline method to submit the application forms?
No, the application for the Indian Army must be submitted through the official website.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info)