Beginning in June 2022, the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will allow online applications for its TEE program. Applicants can fill out an online application for the term-end test by visiting the official website. The deadline for IGNOU exam applications is June 2022. Following this, IGNOU examinations will be administered in June. Anyone who wishes to study open and distant education courses can do so at Indira Gandhi National Open University.
IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Details
Please be noted that the submission of the IGNOU Exam Form is essential for every term-end test for all students to be eligible to appear for any IGNOU Term-end examination. Individuals who fail to submit the exam form will be unable to participate in any future exams offered by the university.
|IGNOU Exam Form Open date
||01 May 2022
|IGNOU Exam Form Last Date (Without Late Fee)
||31 May 2022
|IGNOU Exam Form Last Date (With Late Fee)
||05 June 2022
Candidates can fill up the IGNOU Exam Form between the 17th of May and the 15th of June 2022 without paying a late fee. The IGNOU June TEE 2022 has a mandatory payment of Rs.200 per subject, which includes both theoretical and practical/lab courses. The IGNOU University maintains the right to transfer students from one test centre to another in accordance with COVID 19 Protocols.
You will not be able to take the examination until you submit an exam form for December 2022. The testing site will be accessible only to students who have completed and submitted their exam forms. The most recent IGNOU exam form changes include, among other things, the final submission date, prescribed expenses, late fees, and method of submission.
IGNOU Exam Form June-July Session 2022
To complete the TEE June 2022 Exam Form, students must go to the IGNOU official website. You must utilise both online and offline communication methods to complete the June 2022 test form. Offline Mode students must first obtain a copy of the Exam Form from the IGNOU’s official website. Once students have checked that the information on the form is correct, they can send it to the relevant Regional Center.
- All of the data will be placed into the test form’s blank fields.
- Students must ensure that all information is input in capital letters and that no boxes are touched.
- Personal information, course information, and fee information will be split into three sections on the Exam form.
- The Program Code, Regional Center Code, Study Center Code, Enrollment Number, Exam Center Code, Name of the Candidate, Address (with postal code), Mobile Number, and Email Id are all required pieces of personal information.
Depending on your preference, you can submit the examination form either online or offline. Only international students have access to the offline mode. If a student wants to fill out the form offline, they must first contact the Regional Center to see if they are eligible.
How to fill IGNOU Exam Form 2022?
- Go to the official website and look for the link to submit your IGNOU Exam Form online.
- To begin, enter a program code or select from a list of available program codes.
- Fill up the blanks with your enrolment number, which is 9 or 10 digits long.
- Select the Regional Center you want to be featured from the drop-down menu and click it (You can select any Regional Center across India)
- Click the Submit button once you’ve completed all of the fields below.
- By selecting your exam centre code from the drop-down box, you must complete the entire test application form.
- In the TEE June 2022 competition, enter your date of birth, gender, and the course (both theoretical and practical) in which you want to compete.
- You must now decide whether or not to submit the assignment, so select “yes” and click the submit button again.
- It’s time to pay for your test online, so pick the most convenient option.
- Receive automatically generated control numbers.
IGNOU Form Deadline 2022
The IGNOU University has made a few changes to the deadlines for submitting exam forms, and we ask that all students review the revised rules and regulations carefully. Candidates can now fill up their test forms until June 30th, 2022, without incurring late fines. Due to a technical issue, it is currently not feasible to submit with late fees.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).