HPCL Officer Syllabus 2022 | Mechanical Engineer Exam Pattern Download: Greetings aspirants The recruitment for 294 officer positions has been announced by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited. This article will talk about the thorough syllabus for officer positions. Candidates Can Check Detailed Information About Hindustan Petroleum’s Syllabus, Exam Pattern, & Selection Process. Check Out More Information Below.
CIN NO: L23201MH1952GOI008858
Detailed HPCL Officer Syllabus:
||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
|Name of Posts
|No. of Vacancy
|Dates of Application Submission
||23rd June 2022 to 22nd July 2022
|Date of Written Exam
||Computer Based Test, Group Task, Personal Interview, Moot court (only for Law Officers) etc.
|No. of Questions
||No Negative Marking
Hindustan Petroleum Officer Posts Computer-Based Test
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- CBT Will be Objective Type.
- CBT will comprise of two parts.
- General Aptitude consisting of English Language, Quantitative Aptitude Test & Intellectual Potential test (Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation).
- Technical / Professional Knowledge comprising of questions related to Qualifying degree / Educational background required for the applied position.
- The Time Duration of CBT Will be Announce Later.
- Maximum Marks & No. of Questions Will be Announce Later.
- There will be No Negative Marking.
The Exam Syllabus will be as follows:
Detailed Exam Syllabus will be Provided Soon.
Group Task & Personal Interview of Hindustan Petroleum Officer Posts
- For some positions, candidates who passed the computer-based test in the order of merit and a predetermined ratio will be instructed to upload the supporting papers.
- Eligible candidates will be contacted for a group task and an individual interview based on the application’s review, any submitted documents (if relevant), and the merit lists generated by the computer-based test for each category and discipline.
- For consideration in the next level of the selection process—the computer-based test, group project, and personal interview—candidates must achieve the minimal qualifying marks in each of the phases.
- For all candidates who pass all stages, a merit list will be compiled based on category and discipline. Computer-based test, group project, Moot Court (only for lawyers), personal interviews, work experience (only for QC/Blending/Law/Experienced Electrical), and an offer of employment based on the categories and disciplines in which there are openings.
Note: Prior to the start of the selection process, information regarding the Computer Based Test syllabus, shortlisting criteria (if applicable), and weighting for the procedure will be posted on our website.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info)