HP PAT Result 2022 | Check HP Admission Test Report: The admissions to Himachal Pradesh’s polytechnic programs were recently issued by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board. The exam is held annually by the HPTSB. They conducted the exam this year as well. They accept numerous candidates’ applications for PAT. Candidates Can View Additional Information From the Link Provided Below.
About HP PAT Exam:
HPTSB has recently Conducted an exam of HP PAT. Many Candidates gave the Exam. The Exam Was Conducted on 19 June 2022. The exam was Objective Type. The duration of exam was 03 hours and the total marks was 150. The Question Paper was bi-lingual i.e. English & Hindi.
About HP PAT Result 2022:
All of the candidates who took the HP PAT exam are eager to learn their exam results. Numerous Candidates begin looking for it. So, we’re going to give you the most recent outcome here. Board of HIMACHAL PRADESH TAKNIKI The PAT results will be released soon. Candidates’ result cards won’t be mailed to them; instead, they can download them from the website. Therefore, it is suggested that all candidates keep checking the HPTSB official website. Candidates may also get the results by clicking the link provided below.
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board will provide a merit list, which will be used to determine admission to HP Polytechnic. On the basis of the candidates’ PAT scores, a merit list will be created.
How to Download Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test 2022?
- Candidates can use the official website to download their HP Polytechnic Admission Test results, or they can access them through this page.
- When will the results of the polytechnic admissions test be released by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board?
- Some of the Himachal Pradesh Polytechnic Admission Test results have been made public, along with the ITI SCVT exam results. Keep in touch with this post and check your PAT results, all candidates.
- What is the HPTSB’s official website link to access the results of the polytechnic exam?
- Candidates should bookmark this official website link: http://www.hptechboard.com/ to access the results of the UG and PG courses.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info)