Esic social security officer jobs 2022 is a great opportunity for those who are looking for a career in the social security sector. There are many opportunities for those who are interested in working in this field.
Some of the most common ways that social security officers can earn a living include working as a part-time employee, working as a consultant, or working as a contractor. There are also many opportunities for social security officers to work in government agencies or private companies.
The social security sector is a growing field, and there are many opportunities for those who are interested in working in it. If you are looking for a career in the social security sector, ESIC social security officer jobs 2022 is a great opportunity.
The Esic social security officer jobs 2022 is a government-sponsored program that provides opportunities for those who are interested in working in the social security sector. This program is designed to provide career guidance and training for those who want to work in the social security sector. The Esic social security officer jobs 2022 offers a number of opportunities, including positions with government agencies and private companies.
What is the Esic Social Security Officer Jobs 2022?
The Esic Social Security Officer Jobs 2022 are a series of social security officer jobs that will be available in 2022. These jobs will be responsible for providing social security benefits to employees and their families.
The Esic Social Security Officer Jobs 2022 will require individuals to have a degree in social security or related field and experience working in a social security office.
The Esic Social Security Officer Jobs 2022 are a set of open positions that will be available in the next two years.
# 2 Backlog vacancies (1 In Category C and 1 in Category D&E).
*Details of PWD Category
Category A – Blindness and Low Vision.
Category B – Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Category C – Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy.
Category D – Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability and mental illness. Category E – Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (a) to (d) including deaf –blindness.
a) Blind (B), Low Vision (LV) b) Deaf (D), Hard of Hearing (HH) c) One Arm (OA), Both Arm (BA),One Leg (OL), Both Leg (BL), One Arm and One Leg (OAL), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Leprosy Cured (LC), Dwarfism (Dw), Acid Attack Victims (AAV), d) Specific Learning Disability (SLD), Mental Illness (MI), e) Multiple Disabilities (MD) involving (a) to (d) above
4. AGE LIMIT AS ON CLOSING DATE (i.e. CRUCIAL DATE)
(a) Between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 12.04.2022.
(b) Upper age limit is relaxable for persons belonging to reserved categories i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and for ESIC Employees, Government Servants as under:
Age Relaxation permissible beyond the Upper age limit.
(i) UR- 10 years (ii) OBC- 13 years (iii) SC/ST- 15 years As per instructions of DoPT, a PWD applicant is entitled to age concession in different combinations subject to the condition of maximum age of 56 years. Further in case of a PWD by virtue of being a ESIC/Govt. Employee, concession to him/her will be admissible either as a ‘person with disability’ or as a ESIC/Govt. Employee’ whichever may be more beneficial to him/her.
(i) UR- 3 years (*) (ii) OBC- 6 years (*) (iii) SC/ST- 8 years (*) (*) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age
ESIC Employee/ Government Servant who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of application
(i) UR- upto 40 years (ii) OBC- upto 43 years (iii) SC/ST- upto 45 years Note– Applicant should continue to have the status of ESIC/ Govt. servant till the time of appointment, in the event of their selection.
Other categories of persons
In accordance with the instructions and orders issued from time to time
What are the Requirements for the Job ( Eligibility Criteria)?
Candidate must be :
A citizen of India, or
A subject of Nepal, or
A subject of Bhutan, or
A Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India.
A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar ), Zambia Malawi Zaire Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India is known as a “Diaspora Citizen.”
A candidate belonging to one of the following categories will be eligible for a certificate of eligibility: (b) a person who has been awarded an honour by the Government of India; (c) a person who is registered as an elector in any constituency in India; (d) a citizen of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination but his offer of appointment will only be given after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued by the Government of India.
Download Job Advertisement
View and Download The advertisement.
Pay Scale Criteria :
The pay level for a government employee at the 7th Central Pay Commission is Rs. 44,900-1,42,400.
Employees will be eligible for a number of benefits, including Pay, DA, HRA and Transport Allowance. These benefits may change from time to time, depending on the rules in effect at the time.
How They Select Candidates?
Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
Minimum Education Required
A recognised university degree (preference will be given to graduates in the fields of commerce, law, and management).
Knowledge of how to operate a computer, especially how to use office suites and databases
Age Limits For ESIC Social Security Job 2022
Between 21 and 27 years as of the closing date, 12.04.2022.
How to Apply for the Job?
To apply for the ESIC Social Security Officer Recruitment, candidates need to go online and follow these steps.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BY CANDIDATES BEFORE APPLYING ONLINE
(i) Before applying online, candidates should scan their:
– photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm)
– signature (with black ink)
– left thumb impression (on white paper with black or blue ink)
– a handwritten declaration (on white paper with black ink) (text given below)
ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
(iii) The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged. (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb for applying.)
(iv) The text for the hand written declaration is as follows –
“I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
(v) The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid. (In the case of Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications.)
(vi) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
(vii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. ESIC may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
1. Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SSO-2022 IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.
2. To register for the application, choose the tab “Click here for Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details and ‘Save & Next button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill in other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
II. PAYMENT OF FEE
(i) AMOUNT OF APPLICATION FEE: –
SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex-Servicemen * This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part-I Written Examination.
All other categories
Note: Bank Transaction Charges will be borne by the candidate.
(ii) MODE OF PAYMENT (ONLINE MODE): –
a. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
b. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
c. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE d. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
e. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to log in again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment. f. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transactions may not have been successful. g. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
h. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed. i. There is a facility to print the application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
j. Female candidates, Departmental Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Person with Disabilities (PWDs) and Ex-serviceman should provide the details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code etc.
III. DOCUMENT SCANNING AND UPLOADING
Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Documents
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
– Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
– Make sure that the picture is in colour, taken against a light-coloured, preferably white, background. – Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
– If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
– If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
– If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. – Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
– Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
– Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
– Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50kb. If the size of the file is more than 50 kb, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
– If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo Admission for Examination will be rejected/denied. Candidate him/herself will be responsible for the same.
– Candidate should also ensure that the photo is uploaded at the place of the photo and signature at the place of the signature. If photo in place of photo and signature in place of signature is not uploaded properly, the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
– Candidate must ensure that the Photo to be uploaded is of the required size and the face should be clearly visible.
– The applicant has to sign on white paper with a Black Ink pen.
– The signature should be of the applicant and not by any other person.
– The signature will be used to put on the Call Letter and wherever necessary.
– If the Applicant’s signature on the attendance sheet or Call letter, signed at the time of the examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified.
– Signature / Handwritten declaration in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
o File type: jpg / jpeg
o Dimensions: 140 x 60 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) o File Size: 10 KB – 20 KB
Save all of your application information, such as your Registration Number, Username, and Password. This will make the process of further selection easier.
It is advised to the candidates not to wait until the last date to pay their Application Fees, as on that date due to a large number of applicants Department’s server may go down, and as a result, candidates cannot pay their fees which results in failing to apply online for these posts.
The Indian Social Security Institution (ESIC) has released a recruitment notification for the vacant posts of Social Security Officer / Manager Grade-Ii / Superintendent. Candidates are invited to apply online, and applications will be accepted until April 12th, 2022.
The Esic social security officer jobs 2022 is a great opportunity for those who are looking to enter the social security sector. There are many requirements for the job, but if you meet them, you can be successful.