Download Digital Voter ID Card – Search by Name, Photo, App online: Get the digital voter card here. To receive an EPIC voter card and verify your E-Epic status with a photo application, go to the official website Voterportal.eci.gov.in. In India, a voter ID is one of the most crucial documents. In India, voter identification is required to vote. It acts as confirmation of identity in addition to the voice because it provides the holder’s name, address, signature, and photo. e-Epics are another name for digital voter IDs (Photo Voter ID).
Download the digital voter card
The PDF version of the digital voting card is available. The holder has the option of printing or laminating it.
The owner of a digital voting card in PDF format cannot update it. The digital voting card can be saved on the phone or downloaded to a computer using the Digilocker application.
Tamil Nadu, West Bengal, Assam, and Pondicherry were among the states that enabled voters to utilise digital ID cards on election day.
How to download the digital voter card via the app
The procedure for obtaining a digital voter card is as follows:
- The applicant must be an Indian permanent resident.
- The candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- This voter badge is available to all general voters with valid badge numbers.
- New voters who applied in November or December 2020 and were registered at the 2021 Special Summary Examination will obtain a Digital Voter ID (whose mobile phone number provided during the application is unique will receive SMS and download the Digital Voter ID Main)
Advantages and features of the digital voter card
- In India, having a voter ID card is required to vote.
This voter card also serves as identification for the citizen.
- The Digital Voter ID Card, also known as the Voter Picture Identification Card or E-EPIC, was recently released by the Indian Electoral Commission.
- It is available in PDF format from the legitimate sources.
- It can also be printed and laminated by the holder.
This card can also be saved on a mobile phone using the Digilocker application.
- A person who keeps this card may be considered a registered voter in India.
- This voter identification card is not editable.
- A secure QR code with images and information such as serial number and part number is also included on this card.
- This map can be downloaded via the National Voter Service Portal’s Voter Portal or the Voter Helpline mobile application.
- This map can also be downloaded using the form reference numbers.
- This map has a file size of 250 KB.
Required documents for the digital voter card
The following are the documents needed to apply for a voter card:
- Identity card (Aadhar card)
- Proof of residence
How to verify the digital voter ID
There are many phony election cards in the country, and candidates are sometimes dubious of their own.
In this scenario, the candidate must visit the nearest electoral office or the Electoral Officer’s official website.
They must first input their name and verify that their information is on the electoral roll. It is critical to submitting an email or note to the CEO if there is an issue.
- To begin, go to the National Voters Services Portal (NVSP).
- Then select “Search the electoral roll” from the drop-down menu.
- Now fill in the candidate’s name, age, gender, father’s name, state, county, constituency, and other details.
- Finally, double-check.
Guidelines for applying for a digital voter card
The following guidelines should be followed by the person applying for a voter card.
- The candidate must be 18 years old or older.
- The candidate must be of sound mind and free of any criminal convictions or bankruptcies.
- Form 6 must be completed and any essential files indicated in the form must be uploaded. Original files are required.
- Government websites or websites that have been accredited with the cooperation of the government are the best places to get voter IDs. In India, no non-public websites or third parties can tamper with voter identification.
- All information in form6 must be accurate and free of errors in spelling. All records provided must be accurate in every way. The candidate must go over all of the files thoroughly.
The process to track Voter ID application
Candidates can now track their candidacy in the most recent edition of the online voter card. The state electoral commission’s website can be used to do the verification.
The electoral commission in each federal state is independent. To keep track of the status of your request, follow the steps below.
- To begin, go to the official eb portal of the CEO (Chief Electoral Officer).
- Then, on the website’s home page, pick “Know Voter ID Status.”
- You may now see the status of your application form as it has been changed.
On the National Voter Services portal, you may also monitor the status of your application.
- You must click “Track Application Status” on the National Voter Services Portal’s home page.
- The application number or EPIC number must be entered after that.
Now you will be asked for the following details:
- candidate’s name
- Candidate’s date of birth (Dob)
- gender of the candidate
- state or union territory
- district constituency
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Finally, click on the “Search” option and you will get all the necessary details about your voter ID status.
What to do if you have not received a voter card?
It’s possible that you applied for a voter card but have yet to receive one. The following are the steps to take in this situation:
- To begin, go to the Election Commission of India’s official website or contact your local Election Commissioner.
- You should have received a reference number after submitting Form 6. Fill in the blanks with this number and any other information you have.
- Now select “Track Status” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, you can keep track of your application and view its current status.
- By going to the National Voter Service (NVSP) website, you can upload your duplicate voter ID.
- After that, you must click “Find names in the voter lists” and fill in the required fields. You can use this to obtain a provisional digital voter card.
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).