CISF Constable Fireman Admit Card 2022 | PET PST Test Exam Date: Constable Fireman Admit Card Is Now Available Constable Fire PET PST Exam Admit Card has been released by the CISF. The Admit Card for the CISF Constable Fire Physical Test 2022 can be downloaded via the link provided below. The CISF Constable/Fire (Male) PET PST Exam Dates are listed below.
CISF Constable Recruitment:
The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has just announced the hiring of 1149 constable/firefighter positions (Male). Many candidates have submitted their online applications. The deadline for submitting an online application is January 29, 2022. Candidates can get more information about the recruitment by clicking on the link provided below.
Exam Information Of CISF Constable :
The exam for the above positions will be scheduled soon. The PST/ PET will be performed first. Only a qualifying physical examination will be conducted. This exam will include height, weight, and race measurements. Below are some details about the Written Exam.
Date of Physical Exam will be Announced Later
PST/PET & paperwork, Written Tests, and Detailed Medical Examination call letters/admit cards will be published on the internet and may be obtained from https://cisfrectt.in. Candidates should download their admit cards from the official website and keep checking back for updates. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam without an admission card. Candidates can also get their Exam Admit Card from the link provided below.
- Candidates may go to the CISF’s official website to download their CISF Constable Fireman Admit Card.
- Open the linked post notification that appears on the screen.
- Now look for the option to “Download Admit Card.”
- Now you can download your admit card from this page.
- Use your provisional id and password to log in.
- Submit the download admit card option.
- For future reference, download, and print the admit card.
- Download CISF Constable Fireman Admit Card 2022: Available Soon
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).