What is PM Kisan EKYC?
PM Kisan is a central government scheme in India through which the Indian government provides financial assistance to farmers who meet certain conditions. All land-owning farmer families would receive annual income assistance of Rs. 6,000, which would be paid out in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 every four months, according to the idea. The money will be deposited into the bank accounts of all people who are qualified for this prize right away.
|Name of Scheme
||PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN)
||किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट
||By the central government
||Small and marginal farmers of the country
||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each
||Providing financial assistance to farmers
|Name of State
PM Kisan’s eKYC Status Update
During the Modi administration, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 has experienced substantial revisions. Only farmers who complete the e-KYC will be eligible for the next payment. Their shipment will not arrive until this is completed. India’s Chief Minister is Pradhan Mantri. The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was developed to assist farmers, and practically all of them are registered in it. The majority of these people are phony farmers or politicians. Kisan Yojana is a government program that pays installment payments.
Because the Central Government wants to ensure that the money from PM Kisan does not go to waste or end up in the wrong hands, it has made it mandatory to complete EKYC (Pm Kisan ekyc 2022), which means that if you are a PM Kisan beneficiary and are eligible to receive an installment under the PM Kisan Yojana, you must complete your PM Kisan eKYC if you want to keep up with constant payments.
PM Kisan eKYC Status Check Online
Farmers enrolled in the PM KISAN yojana must now have an e-KYC Aadhaar card, according to the government. Follow these steps to get an e-KYC card:
- On the official website, you may learn more about PM Kisan.
- On the right side of the screen, you’ll see the Farmers Corner option.
- On that page, there is a link to eKYC. Simply press the button.
Farmers who have been waiting for PM Kisan Yojana’s 11th payment will finally get it on Wednesday, which is tomorrow. Following the previously agreed schedule, an installment of Rs 2000 may be deposited into the farmers’ bank accounts on December 15th. It has already been stated that the government has completed its preparations, which corresponds to prior reports.
How to Update Pm Kisan eKYC?
- Choose ‘eKYC’ from the drop-down option under the ‘Farmers Corner’ area on the right-hand side of the screen on the authorised portal.
- On the next page, fill out the ‘Aadhar OTP Ekyc’ form, enter your Aadhaar number, and click the ‘Search’ button.
- Once you submit the Aadhaar-linked mobile number, you will receive an OTP through text on the phone number you provided.
- Your KYC will be successfully updated after you submit the OTP.
Benefits of the PM Kisan Scheme
The PM KISAN Yojana provides assistance to 12 crore farmers across the country. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- The PM KISAN Yojana is a financial assistance program for farmers, regardless of their landholdings.
- Farmers from all around the country benefit from the scheme, which provides them with vital income support of up to Rs 6,000. The funds are transferred directly to the bank accounts of the farmers who have requested them.
Those who have previously received the first eight payments are exempt from applying for the ninth. They are expected to get the ninth installment in a timely manner, directly into their bank accounts. Farmers should visit PM Kisan’s website or download the PM Kisan mobile application if they have not received their eighth payment or any other payment. The government has set August 2021 as the deadline for the ninth installment as of now. For information on the most recent installments, go to this page.
Documents needed for PM Kisan eKYC
The registered farmer must have a valid Aadhar card to complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana e KYC document. The farmer can complete his PM Kisan Ekyc 2022 online if his cellphone number is listed on the Aadhar card. For PM Kisan E KYC, the user must complete an offline eKYC at an offline location, such as the Common Service Center.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).