If you want to learn everything there is to know about CAPF AC Syllabus 2022, you’ve come to the correct place. Because we will offer you with all of the necessary information. The exam pattern will also be discussed in our article. Along with this, you will be given detailed information about the curriculum. Apart from that, we will do our best to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to obtain the syllabus.
CAPF AC Syllabus 2022 Download
The Union Public Service Commission has announced a huge number of vacancies for this position. For which candidates from various states have applied. However, only eligible applicants will be considered for this position. The organization submitted an online application for this position. Which was only open for a limited time. The application webpage was closed after the deadline.
In all exam centers, this exam for Central Armed Police Forces will be administered in a thoroughly fair manner. Only your grades will allow you to pass this exam. To be considered for this position, you must first pass a written test. Two papers will be written for this. Following that, you must pass the Physical Efficiency Test. Following this test, you will be hired for this position solely through interviews.
Your syllabus for CAPF is as follows-
|General Mental Ability
- Quantitative ability includes numerical ability and interpretation of data
- Logical reasoning
- Current events of national and international importance in the broad fields of culture, music, arts, literature, sports, governance, issues of societal and development, industry, business, globalization, and the interplay between nations
- It includes the areas of nationalism growth and movement for freedom
|Indian & world geography
- It will cover India and the world’s physical, social, and economic aspects of geography
|Indian Polity and Economy
- India’s political system and constitution, social systems, and public administration, India’s economic development, security issues, human rights, including its indicators
- Scientific temper
- General Awareness
- Understanding and appreciation of everyday observation of scientific phenomena including new areas such as information technology, biotechnology, environmental science
|Comprehension, writing, and language skills
||Modern Indian History, freedom struggle, politics, analytical ability, economy, in particular, knowledge of issues of security and human rights, etc.
||Reading comprehension, developing counter arguments, writing, simple grammar, etc.
UPSC CAPF AC Syllabus 2022
||Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]
||Assistant Commandant [AC]
||All over India
CAPF AC Exam Pattern 2022
The following is the exam format for the position of Assistant Commandant:
- Two papers will be written for you in this regard.
- In Paper 1, there will be a total of 200 questions.
- In Paper 2, there will be a total of 6 questions.
- The first paper will be objective, and the second will be descriptive.
- Your Paper 1 examination will be worth a total of 250 points.
- However, the Paper 2 exam will be worth a total of 200 points.
- In Paper 1, there will be a 0.33 point negative marking.
CAPF AC UPSC Syllabus 2022
How can I download the CAPF AC Syllabus 2022 online?
- You must visit the UPSC website.
- The website’s home page will appear in front of you.
- On the home page, search for and pick the Syllabus option.
- On your screen, your Syllabus will appear.
- It’s a good idea to save it for the exam.
- Download the PDF as well.
We hope you found our post about CAPF AC Syllabus 2022 to be comprehensive. Still, if you have any questions, feel free to leave a message in the comments area.
Some of the Most Commonly Asked Questions
Which language will this exam be administered in?
Ans. This examination will be given in both Hindi and English.
What format does the syllabus come in?
Ans. Your curriculum will only be available online.
What is the link to the syllabus’s website?
The link to the official website for this is upsc.gov.in.
For Paper 1, how much time will be allotted?
Ans. The Paper 1 exam has a total time limit of 2 hours.
If You Have Any Questions Feel Free to Comment Below and keep visiting www.jobriya.info