BITSAT Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern | Selection Process: In this article, we will offer you with detailed information regarding the BITSAT Syllabus 2022. You may easily obtain it this way. Along with this, you will receive detailed information regarding the exam format. In addition, you will be given detailed information on the selecting process. Not only that, but we will do our best to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to check the syllabus.
BITSAT Syllabus 2022
Birla Institute of Technology and Science is the name of the organisation that conducted this examination. The session 1 exam for this exam was held from March 14 to June 10, 2022. The written examination will be place from July 2nd to July 9th, 2022. You will be graded solely on the basis of your performance on this exam. This exam will be administered in an online format and will be fully fair.
The admissions test at the Birla Institute of Technology and Science is held twice a year. As a result, applications for the session 2 tests will be accepted from July 4th to July 20th, 2022. You can only apply for this position online. The written test for this will be held from August 3rd to August 7th, 2022. Only citizens of this state are eligible to take this exam, which is held at the state level.
BITSAT Exam Syllabus 2022
||Birla Institute of Technology and Science [BITS]
||Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test [BITSAT]
|Session 1 Apply dates
||14 March – 10 June 2022
||2 – 9 July 2022
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2022
The following has been determined as your pattern for this Admission Test:
- The BITSAT exam will be computer-based.
- In this case, all questions will be multiple-choice.
- On the OMR sheet, you must fill in the answers to all of the exam’s questions.
- You will be given three hours to complete the exam.
- Each answer in the exam will be worth three points in total.
- There will be a total of 130 questions in this exam.
- For each incorrect response on the exam, you will lose one mark.
- If you don’t answer any questions, you’ll get a zero.
BITSAT Selection Process 2022
Following your application, you will be chosen solely on the basis of the selection procedure. This entire procedure will be carried out in an entirely impartial manner. You must pass the written exam in order to be considered for this position.
Following that, you will be chosen only on the merit list. The exam’s selection method was designed by the organization itself. Only those students who applied for the exam online are eligible to take it.
How to check online BITSAT Syllabus 2022?
- The syllabus can be found on the official website.
- The website’s home page will then appear in front of you.
- You must search for and pick the Syllabus choice.
- Your syllabus will open in front of you on the next page.
- For the exam, both save and download it.
We hope you found our article about BITSAT Syllabus 2022 to be comprehensive.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info).