According to a recent declaration, the government will enlist soldiers for four-year stints of service, after which 25 percent of them will be promoted to regular soldiers. Through the programme, a young profile of the armed services will be developed, increasing career chances.
|| Central Government
|| All India’ ‘All Classes’
||Increase employment opportunities and aim to create a youthful profile of the armed forces.
|Name of State
||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna
46,000 troops are enlisted each year to serve as “Agnives,” receiving a competitive salary and retirement benefits after four years of service. For a another 15 years, about 25% of these people would be kept permanently. Those who remained would get a Seva Nidhi, a corpus consisting of a one-time payment of Rs. 11.71 lakh plus interest. A tax-free sum would be available to individuals, which they could spend to pursue their goals.
Agneepath Scheme Age Limit
The Union government agreed to raise the maximum age for hiring under the Agnipath initiative from 21 to 23 in 2022 despite widespread complaints.
According to a spokeswoman for the Defense Ministry, the government approved a one-time waiver for 2022. The official said, “This waiver will be granted once. Recruitment has been impossible for the past two years.” The maximum age limit for Agnipath’s recruiting process for 2022 has been raised from 18 to 23 years old under the Agnipath initiative.
A statement on the “myths and truths” surrounding the scheme was published by the administration earlier today. The note continued, “21-year-olds are not immature and unreliable, and the organisation will never have a bigger number of young people than senior employees. As a result, in the first year, only 3% of the military would be Agniveers. According to the article, the regiment system would not change.
It will only happen gradually with the current structure until the proper balance of inexperienced and experienced supervisory positions is attained,” it stated.
Agneepath Scheme Application Process
The candidates will complete a single online registration process to enrol in all three services. At a number of technical institutions, including Industrial Training Institutes and the National Skills Qualifications Framework, they will be questioned.
Before applying for this programme, please carefully read all instructions. To submit an online application form, follow the guidelines below:
- Visit the Agnipath Recruitment Scheme website to get started.
- On the homepage, click the “Apply Online” button.
- You will now be directed to the page with the application form.
- You must now provide all of your personal information (name, date of birth, father’s or husband’s name, gender, and other information) and submit your supporting documentation.
- The last step is to submit your application by clicking Submit.
Agneepath Scheme Features
- For young people who want to join the armed forces, India has a programme called Agnipath or Agneepat.
- The initial entry will be made for a period of four years.
- During their four years in the programme, the recruits in this programme would receive training from the military in the necessary abilities.
- The hired candidates will be referred to as Agniveers and hired under the plan.
- If you’re between the ages of 17.5 and 21, you can apply for this programme (the age limit for the Agneepath scheme in the army).
- This setting will provide a training course lasting between 10 weeks and 6 months.
- The young people will receive a bundle of 4.76 lakhs as part of the program’s first year.
- It is predicted to have increased to 6.92 lakhs in the most recent year, or the fourth year.
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Agniveers have the option to enlist in the military under the name Agnes thanks to the Agnipath initiative.
Between the ages of 17.5 and 21, a student may enrol on a “All India All Class” basis.
For enrolment in different categories, Agniveers must meet the same educational standards. For entry into the General Duty (GD) programme, students must have completed Class 10.
Recruits must fulfil the medical requirements for their respective categories/trades in order to be eligible for enlistment in the armed forces.
“All the candidates please drop your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.info)